Doctors make bad entrepreneurs. I know I told you they make great entrepreneurs. But there are always exceptions. There are a couple of reasons why:
Our GPAs had ...
- They are all perfectionists
- They often haven’t learned skills outside of medicine
- They don’t have any time for anything outside of medicine
Doctors make great entrepreneurs. How do I know? I’ve worked with hundreds of physician entrepreneurs. Almost every single one of them first thinks that they don’t have it in them to become an entrepreneur and then surprises themselves by being pretty good at it.
Here’s what I’ve found is the common thread between physician entrepreneurs:
- They are masters of delayed gratification.
- They are natural problem solvers.
- They are good at marketing.
Masters ...Read more...
Do you know how much your time is worth? Those of us who are 1099ers can easily tell you our hourly wage. Now, what about everyone else?
Well, there’s a quick trick. Take your yearly salary and divide it by 2,000. So if you make a salary of $200,000 per year, you are making roughly $100 per hour.
Now there are a few assumptions. To start off with, there are actually 2080 ...