Trusted clinician commentary on COVID-19 coronavirus from the KevinMD community. Updated 3/29/2020, 9 am Eastern.
- I am an ER doctor on the frontlines of the COVID-19 fight but I am counting my blessings
- The frontlines become the football field during Ramadan
- I am a physician, and I am scared
- When should we start having a discussion about palliative and end of life care?
- An emergency physician fighting on the frontline
- The absolute fear and loneliness of COVID-19 patients in the ICU
- Choose not what’s easy, but what is right
- The role of cardiac electrophysiologists in the coronavirus pandemic
- COVID-19: Social distancing is our responsibility. Vaccines are too.
- What is the role of medical students during the COVID-19 surge?
- A COVID-19 coronavirus update from concerned physicians
- A plea from an emergency physician on the front lines
- The idiot’s guide to coronavirus from an emergency physician
- An ER physician’s advice to the general public: How to flatten the curve
- It’s scary as hell to be a doctor right now
- We are not expendable. We are not replaceable.
- A pathologist’s message to the public
- I thought COVID-19 was overblown. I was wrong
- There are not enough nurses to care for the coronavirus pandemic
- In times of crisis, physicians will always come together to take care of you