Trusted clinician commentary on COVID-19 coronavirus from the KevinMD community.
- A COVID-19 coronavirus update from concerned physicians
- A plea from an emergency physician on the front lines
- The idiot’s guide to coronavirus from an emergency physician
- An ER physician’s advice to the general public: How to flatten the curve
- It’s scary as hell to be a doctor right now
- We are not expendable. We are not replaceable.
- A pathologist’s message to the public
- Physicians are disposable and are taken for granted
- I thought COVID-19 was overblown. I was wrong
- There are not enough nurses to care for the coronavirus pandemic