The KevinMD platform includes KevinMD.com, Physician Speaking by KevinMD, Kevin Pho, MD: keynote physician speaking, Physician Coaching by KevinMD, Careers by KevinMD, and Physician voice by KevinMD.
- The Wall Street Journal: “A punchy, prolific blog that chronicles America’s often dysfunctional health care system through the prism of a primary care provider.”
- The New York Times: “A highly coveted publishing place for doctors and patients.”
- Medical Marketing and Media: “If there was such a thing as a social media A-list for physicians, Dr. Kevin Pho would be on it.”
- CNN named @KevinMD as one of its five recommended health care Twitter feeds.
- Medscape: 20 Top Physician Social Media Influencers
- PR Week and MM&M: Health Influencer 50 2019
- FierceHealthcare: Social media influencers in healthcare you should know in 2020
- KevinMD.com was named the web’s top social media influencer in health care and medicine.
Physician Speaking by KevinMD. The only physician-run, physician-only speakers bureau in existence. Highlight your event with these dynamic physician speakers who shine on stage. Your audience deserves the best.
Kevin Pho, MD: keynote physician speaking. Kevin’s unique background, expertise, and skill set makes his story resonate and gives him the credibility to change minds, empower, and inspire. These perspectives define his social media journey, and his keynotes have brought audiences to their feet.
Physician Coaching by KevinMD. Receive personalized 1-on-1 coaching from Kevin. What separates Kevin from the typical coach? He is also a practicing, board-certified internal medicine physician. He understands the nuanced issues that clinicians face when they prepare a high-stakes keynote speech, expand into the social media space, or manage their online reputations.
Careers by KevinMD. A dedicated career center ready to support your career at every stage. Whether you’re ready to make the leap to a new job or just keeping your ear to the ground, there’s something here for every medical professional.
Physician voice by KevinMD. Join the fastest-growing, physicians-only Facebook group and be where the conversation is.
Thank you for visiting KevinMD, social media’s leading physician voice.
Kevin is a practicing, board-certified internal medicine physician, a national media commentator, co-author of the book, Establishing, Managing, and Protecting Your Online Reputation: A Social Media Guide for Physicians and Medical Practices, and an acclaimed keynote speaker.
He is the founder and editor of KevinMD.com, where he also conceives and executes digital strategy, and directs technology infrastructure. It now receives over 3 million monthly page views, and exceeds 250,000 followers on Facebook and Twitter.
Transforming his social media presence into a mainstream media voice, he has been interviewed on the CBS Evening News with Katie Couric:
His commentary regularly appears in USA Today, where he is a member of its editorial Board of Contributors, as well as CNN and the New York Times. His opinion pieces highlight the challenges everyday doctors face, ranging from the primary care shortage to the epidemic of physician burnout.
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, American College of Osteopathic Surgeons, American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery, CHEST, National Council for Behavioral Health
- Florida Medical Association, Kansas Medical Society, Kentucky Medical Association, Massachusetts Medical Society, Ohio State Medical Association, Tennessee Medical Association, Texas Medical Association, and Washington State Medical Association
- American Medical Writers Association, HealtheVoices, Planetree International Conference
Kevin understands the nuanced issues that clinicians face when they manage their online reputations, expand into the social media space, or prepare a high-stakes keynote speech. He shares his extensive experience through personalized, 1-on-1 coaching.
Kevin received his medical degree at Boston University School of Medicine and practices primary care in Nashua, New Hampshire. He was a member of the New Hampshire Union Leader’s 40 Under Forty, an inductee to the Healthcare Internet Hall of Fame, recipient of the American Medical Writers Association’s McGovern Award, and named a top doctor in the state by New Hampshire Magazine in 2017 through 2019.
Kevin Pho, MD was named a top doctor in internal medicine, New Hampshire Magazine, 2017 through 2019.