I sincerely appreciate all your support for my boutique speakers bureau, Physician Speaking by KevinMD.
These speakers are both practicing physicians and award-winning speakers that shine on stage.
This Fall, we will highlight the following events:
- 2018 Ohio Dermatological Association Annual Meeting, Columbus OH
- Richmond Academy of Medicine, Annual Meeting, Richmond VA
- Maricopa County Medical Society, Annual Meeting, Phoenix AZ
- Kaiser Permanente San Francisco, private event, San Francisco CA
- MGMA18, Featured Speaker, Boston MA
- Pri-Med Midwest, Keynote, Rosemont IL
- College of American Pathologists, CAP18, Keynote, Chicago IL
- Pri-Med East, Keynote, Boston MA
We are accepting proposals for 2019. Already, Physician Speaking by KevinMD speakers are booked for the following 2019 events:
- Association of Staff Physician Recruiters, 2019 Annual Conference
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, 2019 Annual Congress
- Becker’s Hospital Review Health IT + Clinical Leadership 2019
- Pri-Med West
- Oregon Medical Association Annual Meeting
Who are we?
As the founder of KevinMD, social media’s leading physician voice, I know the topics that really resonate and connect with today’s clinicians:
- Drs. Lynette Charity, Nisha Mehta, and C. Nicole Swiner are experts in clinician burnout and empowerment.
- Dr. Jennifer Shine Dyer navigates the intersection between medicine, technology, and mobile health.
- Drs. David Geier and Hassan Tetteh explore what it means to be a physician leader.
- Dr. Jordan Grumet is a master storyteller and palliative care expert. He reconnects clinicians to the reason they went into medicine in the first place.
- Dr. Lipi Roy shares solutions from the frontlines of the opioid crisis.
- And, of course, I share how clinicians can use social media to make a difference in health care.
Why should I book with Physician Speaking by KevinMD?
Consider these benefits:
- I personally will be your guide and connect you with the perfect speaker.
- Your event will be promoted on the KevinMD platform, which reaches 3 million monthly page views, and 250,000+ followers on Facebook and Twitter.
- Discounts are available if you book multiple speakers for your event.
- Flexibility to fit a variety of budgets.