Here are the top posts from this past week, based on the number of times they were viewed.
1. Treatment for plantar fasciitis is expensive and ineffective. There are nearly 2 million cases of plantar fasciitis in the United States every year.
2. Why some EMR programmers think physicians are stupid. Every major industry is now computerized with one glaring exception; health care delivery.
3. Wimpy Parent Syndrome, and allowing your child to get mad and cry. I woke up in the middle of the night last night and I could not fall back asleep.
4. Overeating is a behavioral problem, not a surgical one. Overeating is not a surgical problem.
5. Why medical education needs to be more affordable. I was talking to a young man who is starting medical school this fall.