Here are the top posts from this past week, based on the number of times they were viewed.
1. If you want good pediatric care, stay away from retail clinics. They’re everywhere, all of a sudden: little medical kiosks tucked into the back of drug stores, grocery stores, and big box outlets.
2. Why do medical students find primary care so boring?. This is the real news about primary care in America.
3. Stop and really think about what you want from life. A friend and I made a pact today. No more hanging out halfway, it’s all or nothing. Each of us has a dream for our lives.
4. Ordering tests may take food out of the mouths of our patients. Sitting in an exam room I am watching my patient struggling to ask a difficult question that she clearly does not want to ask.
5. Are memory loss and mood disorders actually diabetes of the brain? As diseases, memory loss and mood disorders appear to have very little in common.