Every business, regardless of type, size, or structure, has one primary reason: to make profits. In economic theory, every business is successful exactly to the extent that it does something others cannot. Business profitability rises to the extent that universal business principles are adopted and integrated into the medical practice business.
Business growth, endurance, and increasing profits over time are possible only when business management principles and marketing strategies are embedded into the business structure and functionality.
The universal reasons why physicians refuse to obtain a medical business education:
1. Medical schools have never provided or offered a business education curriculum. An MBA education is far from adequate for physicians.
2. Medical doctors and students are never exposed to the remarkable benefits that a business education offers their medical careers. Try practicing medicine without a business platform.
3. Piling a $40,000 average cost for an on-campus two-year MBA degree on top of their average $200,000 medical education cost is unaffordable. A practicing physician must stop all medical practice income to complete that course. Quickie and shorter courses are ineffective. Ask any medical school student who already has an MBA.
4. Physicians rarely stop their medical practice for a year or two to obtain a business education. They lack the background stimulus necessary to understand and trust the value of business education to their future medical careers.
5. Physicians believe the perpetuated myth that they are intelligent enough to get by without a business education, using their experientially accumulated business knowledge. The consequences of that belief are a lack of appropriate income and an inability to meet their medical practice expectations. The one positive aspect is living a lower-middle-class existence.
6. Physicians don’t know what they don’t know about business education. Most physicians have had no real business education during their K-12 and college premed years. No one tells them it’s valuable to their medical careers, so they ignore it.
7. Physicians know about digital education and courses but have no digital business education course to learn from and adapt to their practices—until now. Medical school scholars haven’t learned it yet, or ignore that factor, or refuse to offer that approach to an essential element of medical practice business education.
Physicians never earn as much income as they want or need without a “medical business” education. The widespread and increasing financial failure of private medical practices annually is sharply increasing. Wonder why the attrition of American physicians is decreasing the quality of medical care?
This incessant loss of medical doctors can be totally avoided by providing all medical students with medical business education. And physicians, who were never provided with medical business education while in medical school, can find online digital business education an effective means to accomplish that.
Our medical schools have never included business education in their curriculums. Ask yourself why medical education scholars cling to that belief.
The breakthrough online digital medical practice business education is about to become available to all physicians and medical students, but available only at one source.
Advantages of digital education for all physicians and private medical practice businesses:
1. The cost is astonishingly affordable comparatively.
2. This medical business education is available 24/7 on your computer or other tech devices with online access.
3. This digital medical business education platform is the only one in existence today and was created by this author—specifically for medical doctors by an experienced physician with expert business knowledge.
4. All physicians will absolutely have the essential business tools available to create a medical practice business that will withstand financial challenges throughout their careers.
5. You will prevent losing your medical practice to financial issues. Business knowledge enables that.
6. Business tools are the keys to a highly profitable, perpetually growing, consistently efficient medical practice, and are easily adaptable to any private medical practice specialty or geographic location. The keys to using the right tools for the right reasons are only available to physicians with a medical practice business education.
7. Medical practice management coordinated with marketing strategies is the universal success blueprint for every physician in private practice. Millions of businesses have proven the validity of these two elements of business education.
Why would any burnout-struggling physician choose to ignore an opportunity to skyrocket their income and have direct access to the world-recognized business success principles and sources that enable private medical practice physicians to eliminate most present-day financial problems immediately?
The truth is that most medical students and later physicians have never been told about the extreme value of business education to their medical careers. Consequently, they are not mentally prepared to believe in, understand the need for, or trust in that business experts’ advice without ever allowing themselves to give that advice a trial run. And that is why physicians can never earn the incomes they can potentially earn during their medical careers.
Curtis G. Graham is a physician.