Jordan Grumet is an internal medicine physician who blogs at In My Humble Opinion. He’s a gifted storyteller, with many of his articles regularly featured here. In this dotMED 2013 presentation, Jordan shares powerful stories from medical training that define him as the physician he is today.
More by Admin
More in Video
- Edwin Leap, MD | Physician
The dark side of medicine: How the profession can become an emotionally and psychologically manipulative relationshipElizabeth Hughes, MD | Physician
- Jennifer Shaer, MD | Physician
- Aaron Morgenstein, MD & Corinne Sundar Rao, MD | Physician
- Michael Sassano | Meds
- Jeff Baker, MD | Physician
Past 6 Months
- Debbie Moore-Black, RN | Conditions
- Shreya Sridhara | Education
- Raj Sundar, MD | Physician
- Arthur Lazarus, MD, MBA | Physician
- Edward Hoffer, MD | Policy
- Anonymous | Physician
- Sid Schwab, MD | Physician
- Christine Tran-Boynes, DO | Meds
- Dante A. Mesa, MD | Physician
- The Podcast by KevinMD | Podcast
- Aaron Morgenstein, MD & Claire Unis, MD | Physician
- Sheetal Gambhir, MD | Conditions
Subscribe to KevinMD and never miss a story!
Get free updates delivered free to your inbox.