With entries dating back to 2004, here are 10 classic blog posts on health care reform:
1. Convincing doctors to accept a public health care plan option
2. Why health reform is going to be difficult, and the trouble with saying no to American patients
3. Should a public plan option be part of any health reform initiative?
4. The Obama health care summit, and did the President offer any clues to the upcoming health reform effort?
5. Will patients or doctors be the biggest obstacle impeding health care reform?
6. Why Americans fear radical health care reform
7. How will the media influence health reform?
8. How Obama’s health reform will hurt Canada
9. Why Medicare for all won’t work
10. Health reform and cognitive dissonance