Only 74 percent are passing recertification their first try.
More in Uncategorized
- Edwin Leap, MD | Physician
The dark side of medicine: How the profession can become an emotionally and psychologically manipulative relationshipElizabeth Hughes, MD | Physician
- Jennifer Shaer, MD | Physician
- Aaron Morgenstein, MD & Corinne Sundar Rao, MD | Physician
- Michael Sassano | Meds
- Jeff Baker, MD | Physician
Past 6 Months
- Debbie Moore-Black, RN | Conditions
- Shreya Sridhara | Education
- Raj Sundar, MD | Physician
- Arthur Lazarus, MD, MBA | Physician
- Edward Hoffer, MD | Policy
- Anonymous | Physician
- Kimberly Jackson-Bekemeier, DO | Conditions
- Harvey Castro, MD, MBA | Tech
- Sid Schwab, MD | Physician
- Christine Tran-Boynes, DO | Meds
- Dante A. Mesa, MD | Physician
- The Podcast by KevinMD | Podcast
Subscribe to KevinMD and never miss a story!
Get free updates delivered free to your inbox.