About one-third of teens would flunk an exercise treadmill test. That’s sad.
More in Uncategorized
- Cedric Dark, MD, MPH | Policy
- Sami El-Dalati, MD | Physician
- Humeira Badsha, MD | Physician
- Charles Saylor and Jacob M. Appel, MD, JD, MPH | Meds
- Zahid Awan, MD | Physician
- Kristin Puhl, MD | Physician
Past 6 Months
- Christopher Nyte, DO | Education
- Anonymous | Policy
- Arthur Lazarus, MD, MBA | Policy
- Deepak Gupta, MD | Physician
- Gary Call, MD | Meds
- Bayo Curry-Winchell, MD | Physician
- Jennifer Lycette, MD | Physician
- Martin C. Young, MD | Conditions
- The Podcast by KevinMD | Podcast
- Ani Rostomyan, PharmD | Conditions
- Advait Suvarnakar, Aashka Suvarnakar, and Fadi Masoud | Policy
- M. Bennet Broner, PhD | Meds
Subscribe to KevinMD and never miss a story!
Get free updates delivered free to your inbox.