“Dr. Pho was the opening keynoter for the 16th Annual Healthcare Internet Conference (HCIC) in November 2012, a gathering of approximately 700 hospital and health system web leaders. His kick-off was a superb way to launch this annual conference with a nice blend of information, humor and humility. This session created a buzz of discussions and questions that carried through the meeting.
He was on point, had a polished and poised style and held the attention of the audience. Some comments from our attendees included:
- ‘One of the best keynote speakers ever at HCIC.’
- ‘After hearing Dr. Pho’s talk, am able to take back four action items to our hospital to move forward with social media for our physicians. Priceless.’
- ‘A dynamic speaker who kept a huge room engaged. Not easy to do.’
- ‘Enthusiastic, inspiring, and motivational. The highlight of the day.’
- ‘Wow, really blown away! Great presentation.’
- ‘Dr. Pho gave me the energy to go back and speak one more time about social media to our doctors and administration.’
- ‘So refreshing to hear real accounts and best practices on social media from a physician’s perspective.’
From an administrative perspective, Dr. Pho was easy to work with, accommodating, met every deadline easily and was totally organized. I would highly recommend him if your audience needs to better understand how to effectively use social media to connect physicians and patients.”
Kathy Divis, President, Greystone.Net
“Our Women in Otolaryngology annual meeting enjoyed Kevin Pho’s outstanding talk about the physician’s role in social media. Informative and inspiring, Dr. Pho held the attention of a packed room while he took us through how social media can transform medicine and how we can be a meaningful part of that transformation! A real eye opener. By the end of the talk dozens of new Twitter accounts had already been established! We were inspired to get our Facebook group and page up and running.
Dr. Pho is a mover who is also a great speaker, both excited and exciting. I would not miss any talk he gives: valuable, insightful information presented in an entertaining way.”
Linda Brodsky, MD, Pediatric ENT Associates
“I’ve been privy to many talks and articles about social media’s role in health care, and I found your take on the subject to be the most introspective and pragmatic. It’s easy to see why you’re such a respected voice in medical social media.”
Henry D. Doernberg, MEDITECH, Inc.
“I just wanted to extend my appreciation for your presentation at the Northeast Physician Recruiter Association conference. Your talk was engaging, informative, spirited and current. I was impressed with the time you took to speak specifically to recruiter needs and interests when it comes to social media.”
Brenda Reed, Director, Physician & Medical Staff Recruitment, Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates
2012 Healthcare Internet Conference keynote, Twitter feedback
2012 PRSA Health Academy keynote, Twitter feedback