Here are some of the questions and topics I address:
- Please describe your typical work day and what it’s like to balance your career as a physician and a blogger.
- What advice do you have for medical school applicants when it comes to using social media?
- Why did you choose to go in to primary care?
- Please describe your participation in special programs such as volunteer work, research, or study-abroad opportunities during medical school or residency.
- What advice do you have for new applicants considering a career in medicine?
Thanks for reading, and I hope these tips are useful for both medical students and prospective medical school applicants.