| September 6, 2010
Here are the top posts from this past week, based on the number of times they were viewed.
1. Statins for heart disease and stroke, and debunking statin myths
2. Treating vitamin D deficiency requires caution
3. Medical school is hard, and other medical student thoughts
4. How JetBlue can improve your medical practice
5. Does a stereotypical surgical personality exist?
< Previous post Moments of internal struggle in the ER
Next post > Multiple assessments are needed in the face of repeated testing
"A comprehensive and extremely useful roadmap for doctors."
-Eric Topol, MD, author of The Creative Destruction of Medicine
site by Out:think Group
Welcome to KevinMD.com, social media's leading physician voice.
Receive regular updates delivered free to your inbox.
KevinMD.com is also on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.