| September 5, 2010
Here are the top posts from this past month, based on the number of times they were viewed.
1. Apple’s iPad on medical rounds, a hands on physician review
2. Why primary care is like air traffic control
3. “I’m a patient, not a consumer”
4. Doctors hiring scribes because of electronic medical records
5. Pelvic exam etiquette that doctors need to know
6. Laugh, Sing, and Eat Like a Pig: Facing death, with hope
7. Being a good mother is not about specific mothering choices
8. Missed diagnosis in the ER, and the need to look
9. Notes in the chart are helping patients less
10. 3 tips to stick with an exercise program
< Previous post Are physicians today active in the arts?
Next post > Wound infections and the Surgical Care Improvement Project (SCIP)
Learn more about the book
Buy the book:
The best of KevinMD.com.
Only on Facebook.
Comments are moderated before they are published. Please read the comment policy.
Past 6 Months
site by Out:think Group
Welcome to KevinMD.com, social media's leading physician voice.
Get free updates delivered to your inbox.