| September 5, 2010
Here are the top posts from this past month, based on the number of times they were viewed.
1. Apple’s iPad on medical rounds, a hands on physician review
2. Why primary care is like air traffic control
3. “I’m a patient, not a consumer”
4. Doctors hiring scribes because of electronic medical records
5. Pelvic exam etiquette that doctors need to know
6. Laugh, Sing, and Eat Like a Pig: Facing death, with hope
7. Being a good mother is not about specific mothering choices
8. Missed diagnosis in the ER, and the need to look
9. Notes in the chart are helping patients less
10. 3 tips to stick with an exercise program
< Previous post Are physicians today active in the arts?
Next post > Wound infections and the Surgical Care Improvement Project (SCIP)
Comments are moderated before they are published. Please read the comment policy.
The best of KevinMD.com.
Only on Facebook.
site by Out:think Group
Welcome to KevinMD.com, social media's leading physician voice.
Get free updates delivered to your inbox.