| August 8, 2010
Here are the top posts from this past week, based on the number of times they were viewed.
1. Non-clinical physician job starting salaries
2. Doctors hiring scribes because of electronic medical records
3. Pay specialists less to save primary care
4. Notes in the chart are helping patients less
5. Create a family practice mystique in medical school
< Previous post Academic medical centers need better conflict of interest policies
Next post > Treating people with humility, and every patient like a V.I.P.
Learn more about the book
Buy the book:
The best of KevinMD.com.
Only on Facebook.
Comments are moderated before they are published. Please read the comment policy.
Past 6 Months
site by Out:think Group
Welcome to KevinMD.com, social media's leading physician voice.
Get free updates delivered to your inbox.