| June 27, 2010
Here are the top posts from this past week, based on the number of times they were viewed.
1. Let the Medicare physician payment cuts take effect
2. Measles from rejecting vaccines, and the price society pays
3. 8 insomnia tips to help you fall asleep without drugs
4. Tips for students who want to shadow doctors
5. Twitter and Facebook can affect the doctor-patient relationship
6. Clinical trial conflict of interest for doctors
< Previous post Why Obamacare scares this cardiologist
Next post > Social mission as a way to train more primary care doctors
Comments are moderated before they are published. Please read the comment policy.
The best of KevinMD.com.
Only on Facebook.
"A comprehensive and extremely useful roadmap for doctors."
-Eric Topol, MD, author of The Creative Destruction of Medicine
site by Out:think Group
Welcome to KevinMD.com, social media's leading physician voice.
Receive regular updates delivered free to your inbox.
KevinMD.com is also on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.