The most popular medical and health blog posts of 2009
Thank you all for making 2009 the most successful year ever on KevinMD.com, with over 1.3 million visits, and 2.2 million pageviews.
Here are the most popular blog posts of 2009. Enjoy, and I wish everyone a Happy New Year.
Regular blogging will resume on January 4th, 2010.
1. How did Michael Jackson die, and the medicine behind sudden cardiac death
2. How long are you contagious after being infected with H1N1 influenza?
3. Two nurses face jail time for reporting a doctor to the Texas Medical Board
4. How do I prevent and treat swine flu, and, is a pandemic imminent?
5. Did propofol, or Diprivan, kill Michael Jackson?
6. Why pregnant women should get the H1N1 flu vaccine
7. Vicodin and Percocet banned and taken off the market, or is a black box warning more likely?
8. How was Nadya Suleman impregnated with octuplets? Is IVF, the mother, or her doctors to blame?
9. Jett Travolta’s seizure and death, was Scientology a factor?
10. Her hands and feet amputated, a Brazilian model dies from Pseudomonas aeruginosa sepsis. What happened?
11. An analysis of Barack Obama’s health care reform speech to Congress
12. Did Demerol cause Michael Jackson’s cardiac arrest and death?
13. Can you really kill a man by gluing his anus shut?