| October 4, 2009
Here are the top posts from the past month, based on the number of times they were viewed.
1. An analysis of Barack Obama’s health care reform speech to Congress
2. A patient dies after doctors fail to communicate in the operating room
3. Medical students using Facebook and Twitter can get expelled
4. How long are you contagious after being infected with H1N1 influenza?
5. The ultrasound that saved a baby girl’s life
6. Op-ed: Why the doctor won’t see you now
7. Why patients will reject evidence-based medicine
8. The drama of using tPA in stroke within the three-hour window
9. Is an efficient physician necessarily a good doctor?
10. Are iPhones or Blackberrys better for doctors and medical students?
< Previous post How should doctors handle the difficult patient?
Next post > How work-hour restrictions harms resident surgeon training
Learn more about the book
Buy the book:
The best of KevinMD.com.
Only on Facebook.
Comments are moderated before they are published. Please read the comment policy.
Past 6 Months
site by Out:think Group
Welcome to KevinMD.com, social media's leading physician voice.
Get free updates delivered to your inbox.