| June 20, 2009
With entries dating back to 2004, here are 10 classic blog posts on President Obama:
1. How the primary care doctor shortage threatens Obama’s health reform plan
2. The Obama health care summit, and did the President offer any clues to the upcoming health reform effort?
3. Is Physicians for a National Health Program the biggest threat to Obama’s health reform plan?
4. Did Obama provide any health care clues in his inaugural address?
5. How Obama’s health reform will hurt Canada
6. Do we really want Obama to quit smoking?
7. Expect more primary care work under an Obama health plan
8. Is an Obama presidency a threat to Catholic hospitals?
9. A pediatrician resigns after calling Obama “evil incarnate”
10. Will Obama resist the radical left?
< Previous post Physician malpractice deposition observations
Next post > Reflections from the AMA: President Obama’s Speech
Pingback: Web Media Daily – Sat. June 20, 2009 | Reinventing Yourself...
"A comprehensive and extremely useful roadmap for doctors."
-Eric Topol, MD, author of The Creative Destruction of Medicine
site by Out:think Group
Welcome to KevinMD.com, social media's leading physician voice.
Receive regular updates delivered free to your inbox.
KevinMD.com is also on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.